Confidentiality and anonymity for Clients:
Organisations with an opening in their executive ranks are vulnerable.
- Whether for an existing position to be filled, or a position newly created by downsizing or market opportunity, the hiring process is strictly confidential.
- Adverts for new vacancies can be branded to increase awareness of the organisation or non-branded when a role is commercially sensitive.
Interventions at all the levels of the organization require a trustworthy Consultant who is allowed to analyse both strengths and weaknesses of the organisation.
- An HR Consultant may become aware of various sensitive issues at different organisational levels during the intervention process. These issues may be crucial for competitors and can make or break an organization. We provide you with highly trained Consultants who come from a strong ethical culture and can who handle sensitive information and treat it confidentially.
Confidentiality and data protection for candidates:
Candidates looking for a new role can have different motivations.
- Whether currently unemployed or employed but looking for a new opportunity, applicants’ details are always treated in strictest confidence.
- No applications will be forwarded to our clients unless applicants have given their consent.