MALTA WORK PERMIT / MALTESE EMPLOYMENT LICENSE Third country nationals may apply for a single permit authorising them to legally work and reside in Malta. Applicants are provided with a permit which incorporates a residence permit and an employment license which is usually granted for a year and may be renewed. To get the process…

Continue Reading

Transfer of Shares in Malta Companies

Transferring of shares in private limited companies in Malta is a simple and straightforward process. Following the drafting of the share transfer agreement, one is to submit to the Malta Commissioner for Revenue a statement prepared by a Certified Public Auditor stating whether the transfer of shares constitutes the transfer of a controlling interest in…

Continue Reading