Louise is a partner at EMD Malta. Prior to joining the firm, she led the legal department at one of the big-four firms in Malta. Louise manages the tax and advisory services arm of the firm and her main areas of practice are corporate and commercial law and she principally assists clients involved in international trade and business transactions.
Louise held the post of member of the Board of Governors of the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA).
Louise is a founder member, and former council member, of the Malta branch of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Amongst the various posts she holds, Louise is a Senior Visiting Lecturer within the Department of Media, Communications & Technology Lawwithin the Faculty of Laws at the University of Malta, and examiner in Corporate and Business law for The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
• University of Malta, M.A. (Financial Services)
• University of Malta, Doctor of Laws, LL.D.
• University of Malta, Diploma Notary Public
• Chamber of Advocates (Malta)
• Institute of Financial Services Practitioners (Malta)
• Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners