Pierre is a partner at EMD Malta. Before establishing EMD with his fellow partners, he worked within the legal and tax department at one of the big-four firms. Pierre’s main areas of practice are corporate and financial services law, having advised and assisted in the setting up of numerous financial institutions, funds, investment services firms and insurance companies in Malta.
Pierre has been a correspondent reporter for Thomson Reuters on regulatory developments within the financial services industry for over 8 years.
Pierre has been practising as an advocate for the past 20 years and lectures on corporate law at the University of Malta. He has delivered presentations related to financial services before a number of fora including the Malta Financial Services Authority.
• University of Malta, M.A. (Financial Services)
• University of Malta, Doctor of Laws (LL.D.)
• University of Malta, Diploma Notary Public
• Chamber of Advocates (Malta)
• Institute of Financial Services Practitioners (Malta)
• Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners